Find ANSI 600LB Flanged WCB Body, Gear Opration API Gate Valve, Integral Seat API Gate Valve on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.
Model No.: Z41H
The picture shows electric API Flange gate vave,the body is WCB,size is 5'', pressure is 600lb.We export to USA.
API gate valve is a gate valve manufactured by American standard,ANSI 600LB Flanged WCB Body
The main difference between American standard valve and national standard valve is:
1. The units are different. In response to the production needs of various countries, the uANSI 600LB Flanged WCB Bodynit of the nominal diameter of the national standard valve is mm, and the unit of the nominal diameter of the American standard valve is in (inch).ANSI 600LB Flanged WCB Body
2. The dimensions of the flanges planned and produced under the American standard and the national standard are also different. For example, the national standard valve Flange is 5mm smaller than the American standard valve. The American standard gate valve and globe valve are also different in size from the national standard.ANSI 600LB Flanged WCB Body
3. The structural lengths of American standard and national standard valves are also different. Gear Opration API Gate Valve
4. Different inspection requirements. In theory, the inspection requirements of American standard valves are much higher than those of national standards.
5. Now, many American standards have become world standards. For valves, there are ASTM material standards, ASME pressure design and manufacturing standards, API valve manufacturing, design, production, and testing standards, mainly used in the petrochemical industry; MSS is common Valve series standard; ANSI American national standard; ISO world standard. Gear Opration API Gate Valve
Design and Manufacture: API 600, API 6D...
Face to Face: ANSI B16.10, API 6D...
Flange Dimension: ANSI B16.5.Integral Seat API Gate Valve
Butt Welding Dimension: B16.25.Integral Seat API Gate Valve
Pressure Temperature: ANSI B16.34
Inspection and test: API 598, API 6D
The opening and closing part of the gate valve is the disc, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 50, and 2°52' when the medium temperature is not high. The gate of the wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called a rigid gate; it can also be made into a gate that can produce a small amount of deformation to improve its manufacturability and make up for the deviation of the sealing surface angle during processing. The plate is called an elastic gate.Integral Seat API Gate Valve
When the gate valve is closed, the sealing surface can only rely on the medium pressure to seal, that is, relying on the medium pressure to press the sealing surface of the gate to the valve seat on the other side to ensure the sealing of the sealing surface, which is self-sealing. Most gate valves are forced to seal, that is, when the valve is closed, the gate must be forced against the valve seat by external force to ensure the tightness of the sealing surface.
The gate of the gate valve moves linearly with the valve stem, which is called a lift-rod gate valve (also called an open-rod gate valve). Usually, there are trapezoidal threads on the lift rod. Through the nut at the top of the valve and the guide groove on the valve body, the rotary motion is changed into a linear motion, that is, the operating torque is changed into the operating thrust.
When the valve is opened, when the lift height of the gate is equal to 1:1 times the diameter of the valve, the fluid channel is completely unobstructed, but this position cannot be monitored during operation. In actual use, the apex of the valve stem is used as a sign, that is, the position where it cannot be opened, as its fully open position. In order to take into account the lock-up phenomenon due to temperature changes, it is usually opened to the top position, and then back to 1/2-1 turn, as the position of the fully open valve. Therefore, the fully open position of the valve, according to the position of the gate
The handwheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
Double-gate gate valves should be installed vertically (ie, the stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on top).
The gate valve with the bypass valve should open the bypass valve before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the provisions of the product instruction manual.
If the valve is used frequently, lubricate it at least once a month.
The advantages of gate valves are as follows:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the sealing surface is less brushed and eroded by the medium.
2. It is more labor-saving to open and close.
3. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted, the flow is not disturbed, and the pressure is not reduced.
4. The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the application range is wide.
The disadvantages of gate valves are as follows:
1. It is easy to cause erosion and scratches between the sealing surfaces, and it is difficult to maintain.
2. The overall size is large, a certain space is required to open, and the opening and closing time is long.
Application range of gate valve
Cast steel gate valve is suitable for the conversion method of nominal pressure 4.0 MPa ~ 10.0 MPa MPa (1 MPa = 10 kg), and the working temperature is minus 29 to 600 degrees Celsius in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, power industries, etc. On the pipelines of various working conditions, the pipeline medium is cut off or connected, and adjustment and throttling cannot be performed. Applicable media are: water, oil, steam, acidic media, etc.
1. Check the valve cavity and sealing surface before installation, and no dirt or sand is allowed to adhere; 2. The bolts of each connecting part should be tightened evenly; 3. Check the packing parts and require compression, which not only ensures the tightness of the packing , but also to ensure that the gate can be opened flexibly; 4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure consistency with the valve requirements; 5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the valve drive Necessary space; 6. The wiring of the drive device must be carried out according to the circuit diagram; 7. The gate valve must be maintained regularly, and must not be bumped and squeezed at will, so as not to affect the sealing.